2017 Water/Wastewater Workshop
The 2017 Water/Wastewater Workshop will be held Friday, April 21 from 8:45AM until 3:00PM at the SC Public Service Commission.
The workshop will focus on the theme of “Protecting the Future Through Sustainable Planning." Topics include:
- Reducing our Carbon Footprint using a GIS Model and Web Maps
- Design to Prevent Catastrophic Failure in a Flood
- Cyber Security
- Customer Communication Planning
- Planning for Climate Change and Wastewater Infrastructure Resiliency
- Proposed Annual CPI Adjustments to Utility Rates
Registration for the Workshop is now open and will continue through close of business on April 19.
2017 Water/Wastewater Workshop Registration Form